Gtk+ Integration with Webkit

Hey All,

I am working on a small app that needs some integration with an HTML layout
engine. I have read across the net that there is work to integrate webkit
with Gtk+ but cant seem to find some good explanation of the integration or
some quick tutorials. I want to do the project in a fast time frame but
would prefer to stick with Gtk rather than going with something like Qt
which supports webkit directly (or so I hear).

Can anyone provide some guidance? Appreciate any help that you can send my
way.

PS I am thinking of writing the application in C or Lisp but if webkit
integration is already done for python then I might take that route, so do
let me know

Regards,

Mackram Raydan

Website: www.trailoflight.net
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has
come." Victor Hugo