Re: How to run during "idle" in the main loop ?
- From: XiuHua Wu <xhwu grandstream com>
- To: Han <keepsimple gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to run during "idle" in the main loop ?
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:59:08 +0800
You can try the g_idle_add or g_idle_add_full function. But keep in mind
, just read the description of these functions before you use them.
I am writing a new app using GTK+, but I am new to GTK+. I have a
question: how do I execute code during the "idle" state of a window
I understand I can use g_signal_connect to run some code for certain
signals & events, but how about "idle" ? particularly, I wanted to
run something in the dialog main loop after a dialog is shown, but
before any OK/cancel button is clicked.
thanks in advance.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
xhwu grandstream com
] [Thread Prev