gtk+ signal handler problem

Hi, i will really appreciate if anyone can help me!
I have just started to use gtk+ and glade with dev-cpp in windows, and i ve
been following the tutorial,
http://www.micahcarrick.com/12-24-2007/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-1.html#Introduction_to_Glade3..
Finally i have managed to compile and run the sample tutorial code
successfully with dev-cpp.. But i suppose  there was a problem with the
signal handling of gtk.. I ve googled it for hours, and came up with a
solution : updating the cross-linker of mingw.. But i could not find out how
to update it...  I cant get rid of that GTK-warning: could not find signal
handler..