Re: The menu popup direction

Le Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:16:20 +0800,
XiuHua Wu <xhwu grandstream com> a Ãcrit :

Hi All:
       Can GTK+ control the menu popup direction ?? When I create a
popup menu and use the function gtk_menu_popup to show the menu, and
the menu alway pops from up to down. Is it possible to pop the menu
from down to up ?? I try to find solution for this from the Google
search and the GTK document, but with no luck. Any help is highly
appreciated.

When you call gtk_menu_popup you can pass a GtkMenuPositionFunc.
Define such a function, and that's where you will be able to define
the x and y position of your menu.

Mike