Re: Need to get the tree view from the model

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 13:48 +0000, dhk wrote:
What is the most direct way to get the tree view from the tree model?  I
don't see a function for doing this.

it wouldn't make any sense.

a model can be used as the data source for many TreeView widgets.

Also, when I went to the source, GtkTreeModel is defined a follows:
typedef struct _GtkTreeModel GtkTreeModel; /* Dummy typedef */

Why is it called a "Dummy typedef" and why can't I find the structure
for it?

there is no data structure: GtkTreeModel is an interface. the dummy
typedef is there just for type casting purposes.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,