how to modify the GnomeDbDataWidgetInfo?

by default, gnome_db_form/gnome_db_grid widget create a set of control
(GnomeDbDataWidgetInfo). To add or manipulate data.

For my application, i only need the update button, i do not need the
insert, add or
the next record button. How to remove all button except the update button?

Or how i can create my update button to do function exactly like the one used in
the GnomeDbDataWidgetInfo update button.

thanks ..