A dialog as small as possible, except it needs scrolling

Hi,

i have the following problem: I have a dialog with variable contents. Since this
content may even exceed the screen size (which isn't too difficult on a nokia
n810) i have put the entire content into a scrolled window.

My problem now is the dialog size. I want the dialog as small as possible but
as big as necessary. Unfortunately the scrolled window causes the dialog to
not use the available screen space. I want the scrolled window to be very small
if possible but to expand if the contents get bigger and as long as there's screen
space available.

Till