Re: How to tell the difference between a minimize and a switch desktop?

Hi Jim,
I discovered exactly the same odd behavior like you did:
http://rorschachstagebuch.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/gdk-minimiert-und-auf-einem-anderen-desktop-erzeugen-das-selbe-windowstate-event/
 !

changed_mask always gets the value GDK_WINDOW_STATE_ICONIFIED when switching the desktop. I also asked here
but nobody answered me... Did really noone ever code a trayicon which minimzed to tray?

If you come up with any workaround or just an idea please tell me!

regards
         Rorschach

--
Mail: r0rschach lavabit com (pgp: 0xD6DEB90A)
Irc : Rorschach on irc.freenode.net