Re: GTK+ screen shots
- From: paragasu <paragasu gmail com>
- To: shyjumon <shyjumon n gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ screen shots
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:39:25 -0700
i never do it. but i guess you can use import, it come with the imagick.
maybe we can use gtk to call this.
On 10/18/08, shyjumon <shyjumon n gmail com> wrote:
Is there any one explored on taking screen shots by using gtk ?
I basically trying to create a gtk program which will capure the screen when
i click a button from the GUI. Something like ksnap shot ..
Any clues are welcome.
Thank you for all clues.
"I never tried to compare perfection and Excellence. since Excellence that i
can but perfection it's god's Bussiness. why should i treble him"
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev