Re: GTK+ screen shots

i never do it. but i guess you can use import, it come with the imagick.
maybe we can use gtk to call this.

On 10/18/08, shyjumon <shyjumon n gmail com> wrote:
Dear all,
Is there any one explored on taking screen shots by using  gtk ?
I basically trying to create a gtk program which will capure the screen when
i click a button from the GUI. Something like ksnap shot ..
Any clues are welcome.
Thank you for all clues.

shyjumon N

"I never tried to compare perfection and Excellence. since Excellence that i
can but perfection it's god's Bussiness. why should i treble him"