Re: Stop text view to scroll on pageup/down (Gabriele Greco)

I've assigned a global meaning to the PageUp/Down keys in a application and
I catch them with a key snooper. The keys are catched and the action
performed, but if the window contains a textview also the textview contents
are scrolled, so I tried to "catch" the keys in the textview, and then in
the scrolledwindow but without results:

  g_signal_connect(sw, "key-press-event", (GCallback)eat_pageupdown,
NULL);

I just asked a very similar question a few days ago on the list and Murray
was kind enough to point out that I needed to connect my signal *before* the
regular signal handler (as opposed to after, which is the default).  In
gtkmm, this was easy as the connect function has a parameter for that very
purpose.  I don't see how to so so here.  Sorry :(

--
Garth Upshaw
Garth's KidStuff