Re: Column Selection

Stefan
Can anyone tell me how to select multiple columns in a list
(tree view)? I'd like to be able to click on the column header
to select/deselect...

The treeview does not support this unfortunately. It has only row selection
modes. That beeing said I faked such a behaviour by managing the selection
myself and using cell-data-functions to change the background color accordingly
Thanks - I thought as much. I also need to be able to do rubber-banding
to select a range of cells, so I think it's custom-widget time for me.

Cheers
Jeremy

Mail: P. O. Box 72599   Street: 91 Galway Road
     Parkview                  Parkview
     2122                      2193
     R.S.A.                    R.S.A.
Tel: +27-11-486-1720       Fax: +27-11-486-1730
Cel: +27-82-900-1330
email: jeremy maccelari com
WWW:   http://www.maccelari.com