Re: grep

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 05:50:03PM -0300, Carlos Pereira wrote:
Well, the list yes... the posts, aparently not... :-)

Best regards
carlos

Thanks - things are coming through now.

Ruben

2008/10/2 Ruben Safir <ruben mrbrklyn com>:
is this working?

Carlos José de Almeida Pereira
Ilhéus - Bahia - Brasil

BLOG:
      http://starfightercarlao.blogspot.com
      http://starfightercarlaoenglish.blogspot.com (english version)

"Felicidade se acha é em horinhas de descuido."

"Qualquer amor já é um pouquinho de saúde, um descanso na loucura."

                                                  (Guimarães Rosa, ambas)

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need
the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the
1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium