Re: How to realize a battery-indicator with a trayicon? How to show the current capacity

2008/11/16 Rorschach <r0rschach lavabit com>:
Hi,
I wanna write a little battery-indicator in C with GTK. It's already working nicly in the console and I
know how to write a trayicon with gtk but what I don't know is: how can I show the current capacity of the
battery? I mean shall I do 100 pictures (1-100%) and if the capacity changes just show the corresponding
new picture? This is imo a bad solution because I have to ship 100 pictures with my application.

Why not ship 10 images?