I've recently downloaded the gtk+ stable release and we have started using it for text layout in a
cross-platform environment (including windows).  We would like to load an application-specific font to
generate test images which are as close to identical as possible across all of the platforms.  What are the
best options for accomplishing this? (We don't want to necessarily require users to have administrative
privileges.)

Thanks,

Jason Shepherd