Re: How do I catch right-click on a TreeView header?

You may be able to use gtk_tree_view_column_get_widget() since *I think* it's a GtkLabel (if not, you can make it so using set_widget()) and then connect to the button-press-event of that widget.

- Micah Carrick

 Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
 GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com

John M Collins wrote:
Is there any way I can detect a right-click on a TreeView header?

I have a sorted tree view and left click is sorting the rows according
to the header just fine. "clicked" only applies to left clicks and I
don't want to invoke what I want to be the right-click function every
time I change the sort criterion.

"button-press-event" only seems to happen for the main body of the
TreeView not the header.

Any advice would be appreciated.

John Collins Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com