Popup menus from Tree View headers?

I have an application which is displaying data in a tree view. I have
got a popup menu to work satisfactorily from the body of the view but I
should like to have a different popup menu relevant to the whole column
in question displayed when the column header is right-clicked.

It seems that the "button-press-event" only gets activated when the body
of the view is clicked and not when the header is clicked so you can't
use that.

On the other hand the "clicked" signal on the GtkTreeViewColumn (which
is an object not a widget) only happens if the header is made clickable
obviously and then only when the left mouse button is clicked not with
other buttons.

Please could someone advise how I do this.

Thanks

John Collins Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com