Re: How to move and resize a gtk window in the same main loop iteration?

I just found function gtk_container_set_resize_mode() which can set a
container to resize immediately. But GTK_RESIZE_IMMEDIATELY is marked as
deprecated. Is it the right function to achieve my goal? Why to deprecate
the immediately option?

Regards
James Su