Re: How do I disable automatic drag and drop between GtkEntry widgets?

On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:12:50 -0400 kmbruhnk rockwellcollins com wrote:

I'm using mwm and libglade if that makes a difference.  Is this
automatic drag and drop something that libglade sets up for me by
chance?

Why would you want to do this?  People accustomed to how entry widgets
behave will likely be confused that yours behave differently, and will
assume your application is broken.

If you really want to do this, I believe you can unset the widget's drag
source and drag destination.  See the API reference for how to do this.

        -brian