Re: How to set locale dynamicly under GTK-win application?
- From: "Daniel Atallah" <daniel atallah gmail com>
- To: "Marvin Zhang" <marvin2yuer yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to set locale dynamicly under GTK-win application?
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:54:45 -0400
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Marvin Zhang <marvin2yuer yahoo com> wrote:
There is a method to change the locale by setting the environment LC_ALL in windows (2000 or XP). But how
to change the locale in the application?
1. setlocale(LC_ALL, "zh_CN");
2. SetEnvironmentVariable("LC_ALL", "zh_CN");
Setting the "LANG" environment variable before calling gtk_init() should do it.
] [Thread Prev