To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 1:12 PM
Subject: text color on the button

Hi all,

I can not find anywhere the complete description of how to change the color
on the button label. I know I have to access the label which is on the
button and then set the color with "gtk_widget_modify_fg()", but how can I
get this label? I have created the button using gtk_button_new_with_label.

Could anyone help me please?

Best regards,
LUK