Re: JPEG error

Jeffrey Barish wrote:

I am porting my application from Ubuntu to Windows XP.  The application
mostly works, but I get the error message:

Error interpreting JPEG image file (Improper call to JPEG library in state
201)

whenever I try to load an image using PixbufLoader.  I have no problem
viewing the images using Windows picture viewer, nor do I have a problem
viewing them with my application when I run on Ubuntu.  Does anyone have
an
idea what is going on?  I believe that I am using gtk v2.12.9.

I didn't open the file in binary mode.  Interesting that it worked on Linux
anyway.
--
Jeffrey Barish