Re: how to compile only one module from the coreutils source?

On Tue, 6 May 2008 21:40:23 +0700, "Soulivanh Anothay"
<sanothay gmail com> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I have downloaded GNU "coreutils" source, and wondering how to compile
only one module manually?

You are on the completely wrong mailing list. This is for GTK not
coreutils.

I have looked into the file "cp.c" and it has the main() function
which I thought I could compile only the file "cp.c" using "gcc -g
-Wall -o copy cp.c -I ."
but I got a long list of error messages like:

You should adjust the code, it's quite obvious that it doesn't compile
out-of-the-box.

Regards,
Enrico