Re: When using gtk_window_begin_move_drag(), how to know when the move drag has been finished?

You can connect a callback to the focus-in-event.

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Zhe Su <james su gmail com> wrote:

 I use gtk_window_begin_move_drag() to initiate the window drag action
user drag a specific area of the window. And I want to know when the user
releases the mouse button, so that I can do some extra tasks after the
window move. However, it seems that after calling
gtk_window_begin_move_drag() the next mouse up event won't be sent to the
application. So is there any other way to detect when the drag action has
been finished?

James Su