Re: GtkTreeView Expand All

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 08:35:42AM -0700, Eric Pastoor wrote:
I am trying to figure how to recursively expand all from the current
selection in a gtk tree.

I know the function gtk_tree_view_expand_all(GtkTreeView*) will expand the
entire tree. However, I have set up a right click menu with an option that I
would like to expand everything from the current position(not the whole
tree).

The easiest way to accomplish this is to use gtk_tree_view_expand_row()
and set the open_all parameter to TRUE.  See the API documentation for
more details.

regards,

-kris.