Fwd: Query regarding drawing gtk_draw_rectangle API

Hi All,

I have to create a simple box filled with some color.
I am using the gdk_draw_rectangle API but it takes
gc graphics Context parameter. I am not able to find out
proper values for gc. I saw the scribble.c program available
but it is not compiling using gcc. Does some one has some
application which is using gtk_draw_rectangle(). I have gone
through its documentation but i am not able to make a simple
function using it....

Please if any one knows how to use this function and parameters
passed to GdkGC explain it.

Regards,
Nisha