gtk_grab_add problem

Hey there,

I have a little problem with gtk_grab_add(). I've created a very simple app, which contains a window. The window has a hbox which has 1 button and 1 progressbar.

If I do a: gtk_grab_add(progressbar), I cannot click on the button as I expect, but I _can_ press Enter on it. The documentation about gtk_grab_add() says:

"...This means that interaction with other widgets in the same application is blocked and mouse as well as keyboard events are delivered to this widget."

So the question is, why the mouse events are blocked and keyboard ones are not?

--
Balazs