Re: Image with shadow

Jeffrey Barish wrote:

In the meantime, I found an image of a shadow surrounding a black region.
I am attempting to use Pixbuf composite to superimpose my image on the
black region.  My attempt almost works, but the source image gets smeared
to the edge of the shadow (the destination) by extending the last pixels
on every edge of the source to the corresponding edge of the destination.
Can anyone guess from this description what I'm doing wrong?  I have tried
every type of interpolation.

I had the width and height slightly wrong.  Best to get them from the
pixbuf.
--
Jeffrey Barish