gtk+ and eclipse problems

Hi All!

It`s my first post to this list, so be patient :) I`ve got a problem
with compiling gtk+ project in eclipse. Here is the simplest project
from gtk tutorial:

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main( int   argc,
          char *argv[] )
{
    GtkWidget *window;

    gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

    gtk_widget_show  (window);

    gtk_main ();

    return 0;
}

As you know, to get this working I need to pass additional options
to gcc: `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`. I think my problem
is eclipse specific. I look through project settings but can`t find
where to place above command. Is there any howto describing gtk+
development with eclipse ?

Thanks

PS: Sorry for my english

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...