Re: Size Requesition of User Defined Widget

Markus Müller schrieb:
Debugging shows that the error occours when switching from View2 to View1: The Requisition of View2
changes at this moment (!?) to x=17110 and y=17106 and the window tries of course to match these
values when changing to View2.

If I understand, you work with a fixed sized main window on an embedded device.
The content must fit to the main screen without resizing or scrolling.

First make sure that there is no element that request this size (e.g. oversized
labels etc. (hint: did you run the application in valgrind to ensure there are
no "funny" side-effects?).

Next build in safety to ensure even if some elements are oversized the main
window won't change its size. You may place all into a scrolling area to
achieve this.

Cheers, Andy

(A while ago I took over a application for touchscreens where the application
main window resized unexpected in some rare situations. I finally found that
a label was filled with too much content for a short time)