Re: app/window deactivation handling

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 03:20:15PM -0700, Steve Splonskowski wrote:
Hello,

In an app we are working on we have some things that need to be done
when the app (or window since we only have one main window) is
deactivated. That is when the use switches to another application we
want to get control to clean somethings up before being deactivated.

Do you mean that the application is loosing focus? It seems that you are
using some MS Windows lingo? An application kan lose focus - but it is
still running. Are you meaning when the applicatioin exit?

--
Göran Hasse

Göran Hasse           email: gorhas raditex se  Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se
Planiavägen 15, 1tr                             Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN                         OrgNr: 556240-0589
VAT: SE556240058901