Re: gdk_pixbuf_composite() issue

Michael wrote:
I've got a pixbuf, created with gdk_pixbuf_new() (let's call it combined_pixbufs), with a width/height large enough to accommodate two pixbufs side-by-side. I then have two smaller pixbufs: pixbuf_one and pixbuf_two. I'm trying to use gdk_pixbuf_composite() to combine them side-by-side into combined_pixbufs:

[snip]
Anyone know why this is, or an easier way to combine pixbufs together?

Try gdk_pixbuf_copy_area():
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/stable/gdk-pixbuf-util.html#gdk-pixbuf-copy-area

No need to incur the overhead of doing a composite operation...

        -brian