Re: gtktextview render hint-rules effect

Hello,

Le 17/03/2008, mbrz <m baruze tiscali it> a Ãcrit :
How can I realise a hint-rules effect like gtktreeview to have lines
rendered with alternating row colors on my gtktextview widget ?
You can do this:
 g_object_set(G_OBJECT(treeView), "rules-hint", TRUE, NULL);

When you read the documentation about the treeview
(http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkTreeView.html ), you
can see that it has a property called "rules-hint", since this property
has no getter/setter function, you can access it with the generic
GObject setter function g_object_set
(http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/unstable/gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.html#g-object-set )
This routine can change at once one or several properties by giving
pairs name-value, finishing the variable argument list with NULL.

Damien.