Re: [Usability] UI design question

Hello,
I'm curious by nature, so does your application already have a website? This
is something that I've always felt would be useful.

Regarding your question, I agree with Mathew that the noun-->verb
relationship is a bit simpler. If you decide to use the verb-->noun design,
I'd recommend hiding the "Theme Name" field until the user actually clicks
on "Create a new theme" or "Modify an existing theme." I would try to reduce
the amount of unnecessary fields and boxes whenever possible.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt myrealbox com>