Re: Interaction of Pango Wrapping and Alignment

I just showed that it works in a small test program (and should have done
that before posting, sorry), so there must be something else going wrong in
the application.  We've knocked our heads on this one for a long time.
Thanks.

John

Behdad Esfahbod-3 wrote:

Works here:

$ pango-view --align center --text $'testttt\ning'

Gives me something that looks like this:

+-------+
|testttt|
|  ing  |
+-------+