GtkAssistant and gtk_assistant_set_forward_page_func wierdness

Hello,

I'm experiencing a weird problem with the GtkAssistant's gtk_assistant_set_forward_page_func function.  First
some background...  I created a 6 page assistant, 1 of the pages (page 1) can be skipped on certain
conditions, so I created a gtk_assistant_set_forward_page_func function.  The
gtk_assistant_set_forward_page_func function is as follows:

gint assistant_forward_function(gint current_page, gpointer data) {
        switch(current_page) {
                case 0:
                        if(cfg_get_module_exec_all_options_count_by_name("exec") > 0) {
                                return 1;
                        } else {
                                return 2;
                        }
                break;
                case 1:
                        return 2;
                break;
                case 2:
                        cfg_set_module_exec_query_build();
                        return 3;
                break;
                case 3:
                        return 4;
                break;
                case 4:
                        return 5;
                break;
                case 5:
                        return 6;
                break;
        }

        return -1;
}

Now the function works correctly, however it is being called TWICE when I click the forward button.  I can
not for the life of my figure out why it is doing this?  Is this a feature or something?  I've created only 1
GtkAssistant and I am only calling gtk_assistant_set_forward_page_func one time.

Any information or help would be appreciated.  If you need more information about the program I'm working on
let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Ben