gtk_main_iteration_do() always returns TRUE

Hi ,

    I have an application which does not use any of the UI packages. I had
to embed a mozilla browser inside the application which requires a gtk
window for it to work. So I tried creating a gtk window inside my
application and passing that to mozilla to draw into.

    Also since I didnt want my application freeze I tried using
gtk_main_iteration_do() instead of gtk_main() and whenever the app gets a
draw event I would call gtk-main_iteration_do() for it to process all the
events it received after the previous call to gtk-main_iteration_do(). My
assumption is that when we call gtk_main_iteratio_do() it process all the
pending gtk events and then we have a choice of blocking for another gtk
event or continuing with execution. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

   I tried the above said method and the gtk_main_iteratio_do() returns true
indicating that gtk_main_quit() has been called , the very first time I call
gtk_main_iteration_do().

   Please let me know what I am doing wrong??

Thanks
Shivaprasad