Re: Windows verses Dialogs

dhk wrote:
When should a dialog be used instead of a window? Can't a window always be used? Do you give anything up when using a dialog? What's the difference?

I have more than 100 task dialogs in my app.

I NEVER use dialogs... always windows! you have much more flexibility,
your code is simpler, all this at the price of adding a few widgets and signals yourself...

I am sure you will get different opinions on this subject... ;-)

Carlos
Thanks,
Dave