Re: gnome canvas doesnt work properly on GTK-DirectFB

Hi Paul,

K.. can you tell me what exactly the changes are ? I wanted to try the same
in my libgnomecanvas too.
As to what i can understand from our previous conversations ;changes were
made  in
*gnome-canvas.c* in function *static void   paint (GnomeCanvas *canvas)
*and commented out the line  *gtk_widget_send_expose (GTK_WIDGET (canvas),
(GdkEvent *) &ex);
*and replaced it with * void gdk_window_invalidate_region (GdkWindow
*window,const GdkRegion *region , gboolean invalidate_children);*

Are these mentioned changes relevant??  Please provide ur inputs??

Awaiting your reply,
Thanks & regards
sv.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>