Embedded Gtk+ system: HTML display

In an embedded ARM-based system, HTML display is needed.  This does not
include web browsing, just display of HTML documents.  There appears to be
no solution readily available.

I've done a lot of searching of the Internet.  The possibilities I've found
are:

1.  GtkMozEmbed

This is apparently a widget that includes the entire Mozilla browser with
Gecko engine, which sounds like a non-starter for a memory-constrained
embedded system.

2.  GtkHTML

Described thus in the Gnome web pages:  ""The GtkHTML package contains a
lightweight HTML  rendering/printing/editing engine. This is an evolution
specific application at this time."

No usage documentation.

A little build documentation states the following dependencies:
gnome-print >= 0.25
gdk-pixbuf >= 0.8.0
gal >= 0.7.99.5
pspell
bonobo >= 0.32
GConf >= 0.9
libghttp >= 1.0
libglade
Most of these we do not need and do not currently ship.

mentioned in the README file of the GtkHTML download.  This list does not
exist and I have found no other.

Is there some other widget or library I have missed?