Re: How can I tell when editing happens on a TextView?

Hi,

2008/7/9 Garth's KidStuff <garthskidstuff gmail com>:
If I have a Gtk::Entry object, I can connect to signal_changed to know when
th euser types a character into the control.  TextView doesn't seem to have
an analogous signal to hook into.  How can I tell when the user changes the
text in the control?

The signal is on the model, not the view. Something like:

        g_signal_connect(
                gtk_text_view_get_buffer( GTK_TEXT_VIEW( program->text ) ),
                "changed",
                G_CALLBACK( program_text_changed ), program );

John