From: nisha jain <jain61 gmail com>
Date: Jul 5, 2008 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Wrting to a text file in N800 /media/mmc1
To: maemo-developers maemo org
Cc: gary liquid <liquid gmail com>

Hi All,

I just checked in N800 the following program for writing into a file which

doesn't work.... Any clues what is going wrong? I neither get any error not
it is

creating a file and writing into it.........

#include<stdio.h>

void main()
{
    FILE *Gfile;
    if ((Gfile = fopen("/media/mmc1/test.txt", "w+")) == NULL)
    {
        printf("Error in file creation");
    }

    if(Gfile)