Re: thread support in Windows: problem
- From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml iki fi>
- To: "fkater googlemail com" <fkater googlemail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: thread support in Windows: problem
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:55:25 +0200
Write wrapper functions for any gtk operation you'd like to execute from
threads in a way that the thread calls a glib's idle function which does
the real gtk work.
An interesting approach. Did you use some automated technique to
generate these wrappers, or just manual work?
How well does it work and how general is it? Do you think it would be
generally useful for other people, or is it just for your own specific
need? Are you interested in making your stuff available for others
(and maintain it in the future...)?
] [Thread Prev