Re: GTK equivalent to exit() function in callback

On Mon, January 14, 2008 7:11 pm, Dan H wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:18:30 +0530 (IST)
vijayasarathy setsindia net wrote:

Thanks for that insight friend, but I am talking about a call back
function whose return is void, and so my statement is alright with it
...and going by your own statement, TRUE and FALSE are values
possibly boolean and are used only according to the return type of call
back functions ...

I was about to point you in the right direction, but considering the tone
which you're using here I'll just advise you to carefully re-read the
post you just panned.

I meant nothing wrong dear friend, you should have read my previous post
too ...I am completely new to GTK and I am a bad starter, that is all
about it ...anyway, given that a solution has been arrived at, and we are
here for a better purpose, lets forget it and move ahead .. I apologise if
I made you feel bad.

I am into research in cryptographic algorithms .... looking into problems
including applications of coding theory in cryptography

Vijayasarathy
Senior Research Associate

Research of what?

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.
Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error please notify SETS immediately either by replying to this e-mail or by telephone
+91-44-28205655 and then delete this e-mail. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any damage
which you sustain as a result of software viruses or malicious programs. You should therefore scan
attachments (if any) prior to opening them.