Re: Destroying a GtkNotebook

Cyril Dupuit wrote:
Hello,

I am delopping an application on Windows XP that uses a GtkNotebook but I don't know how can I destroy it without destoying the application.

At the initialization of my application, I create the menu, the toolbar and when I open a file, a GtkNotebook is created to draw some information.

But, when this file is closed, I need to close this Notebook too (because the drag and drop doesn't work with a notebook).

To do that, I am using "g_object_unref()" function but I have some warnings :

I think that is not the better way to destroy the notebook and to free all the associated memory.

Have you any solution that can help me ?

The proper way to destroy widgets is with gtk_widget_destroy(). That should work.

--
I must have slipped a disk -- my pack hurts!

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin gmail com
http://move.to/hpkb