From: Micah Carrick <email micahcarrick com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2008 10:22:18 PM
Subject: Re: IP address entry widget

Andrew Krause's book "Foundations of GTK+ Development" uses an IP
 widget
derived from an Entry as an example of writing custom widgets. Check it

out at www.gtkbook.com

- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
  GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com

Bin Chen wrote:
Hi,

Is there any type of IP address entry widget existed? I want to let
user input the IP address in dot form, and strict their input to
0-255.

Thanks.
Bin