Re: how the change the shape and color of Gtk Button

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 07:36:40PM +0530, Ajax John wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to Gtk app. develoment. and trying to develop small applications.
I have 2 queries.
1)By default the shape of GtkButton is rectangle.
I want to change it's shape to some other shape, say round rectangle.
How to do that in Gtk?

The best way is infact to develop your own widget. This is not to
hard. I can send you some exaples if you like. A push button should
look like a push button. What kind of buttons would you like to
put together?

2) I want to change the color of my Button to some color.
   I guess I have to create my custom style and assign it to my button...
   How to do that?

Well. If you make your own widget this is no problem.

Regards,
Ajax.