Dynamically adding glade widgets?

I posted this on the PyGTK mailing list (since my application is in
Python) but did not get any responses. Since my question is not
Python-specific but rather GTK/Glade question, I am posting it here in
hopes of better responses.

I used glade to design my GUI and in one of the dialogs I have a HBox
with only one cell. In that cell, I have a tree of widgets which form
the content of the cell.

What I want to have is a button, which the user can click and the
action would be that a new tree of widgets (identical to the original
one) would be packed at the end of the HBox.

Can this be done using some glade trick or do I have to build the tree
of widgets in the Python "clicked" signal handler?

--
Mitko Haralanov                                  mitko qlogic com
Senior Software Engineer                             650.934.8064

Your files are now being encrypted and thrown into the bit bucket.
EOF