Re: GtkTextView and GtkScrolledWindow

Sorry, I misstyped around y (send) and t (To:).

----- Forwarded message from Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet gmail com> -----

From: Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet gmail com>
To: Barret Rennie <hatty hatty org>
Subject: Re: GtkTextView and GtkScrolledWindow

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:47:22AM -0600, Barret Rennie wrote:

I have a Textview inside a ScrolledWindow. I set the ScrolledWindow to auto
scroll vertical and never scroll horizontal. I also set the TextView to
wrap with GTK_WRAP_WORD_CHAR. My problem is tha the control will resize
itself horizontally instead of wrapping. It's the same problem as
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2003-April/msg00278.html

Just a random guess, would the horizontal scrollbar be set to AUTO, then
it would indeed wrap the chars.

mike

----- End forwarded message -----