Re: has anyone used the gtk_menu_tool_button ?

El jue, 21-02-2008 a las 21:27 +0800, Gregory Hosler escribiÃ:

For the life of me I cannot get the label to display.

I have tried
      gtk_menu_tool_button_new(tools_icon, "Tools");

      setting the label manually (with gtk_tool_button_set_label(),
      which I just found out is exactly when gtk_menu_tool_button_new()
      does...

      setting the label property.

and in none of these, will the label display.

Just guessing, but maybe you need to check the "is-important" property
of GtkToolItem. By default, it is FALSE, and when the style of the
underlying toolbar is GTK_TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ, this will hide the label.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>