Re: question on using GtkCellRendererProgress
- From: Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet gmail com>
- To: Gregory Hosler <ghosler redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: question on using GtkCellRendererProgress
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:06:57 +0100
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:29:26PM +0800, Gregory Hosler wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I've got a gtk_list_store, and one of the columns I want to make a progress meter.
I'm gathering that I use teh cell rendered GtkCellRendererProgress for this column. But I
have 2 points of confusion.
1) When I create the table (gtk_list_store_new()), what is the G_TYPE I use for this
particular column defn ?
2) How do I refer to this column in a gtk_list_store_set() (i.e. yes, I know I refer to
the column number, but what do I pass in for a value ?)
Progress bars have two properties: value and text. value should be of
G_TYPE_INT, while text is STRING and can print text onto the progress
You can then set the values with:
gtk_list_store_set (..., COLUMN_PERCENT, new_value, COLUMN_TEXT, new_text);
Many thanks, and kind regards,
- -Greg Hosler
] [Thread Prev